Article 1 General Provisions
Article 2 Purpose of processing personal information, items and collection method, disposal of the period of use and retention, exercise of rights, perusal and deletion method, withdrawal of consent, and deletion method
This site will be announced through the website notice (or individual notice) when revising the personal information handling policy. Top Logic does not collect personal information, but it treats personal information as follows. The personal information being processed is not used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent are implemented.
(1) The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes. However, since personal information is not collected, users of the service should not enter personal information on the website.
A. Performance of contracts for service provision and settlement of charges according to service provision
Reservation of service, subscription of service, reservation and service information confirmation, consultation, content provision, preferential treatment of members when using the service, points accumulation/view/use, purchase and payment, service delivery or billing, etc
B. Member management
Personal idenfication, individual identification, prevention of illegal use and non-authorization of rogue members, confirmation of intention to join, restriction on number of use and use, preservation of records for age, dispute settlement, handling of complaints, delivery of notices, etc
(2) Personal information collection items and collection methods
Detailed personal information collection items, usage, retention, and usage period are as follows.
All personal information should not be written on the website, etc., and it should be written as temporary contents, but the inevitable items are as follows.
-> Homepage consultation: Name, email, contact information, and other requests
(3) Disposal of the period of use and retention of personal information
Customer’s personal information shall be held only during the period of service or dispute resolution, and shall be destroyed without delay if the information subject requests deletion and agrees to withdraw from the subscription. If the purpose of receiving personal information is achieved, the collected personal information is completely deleted from the hard disk by a method that cannot be reproduced and cannot be viewed or used for any purpose. However, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, the member information shall be kept safely for a certain period prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
(4)Matters concerning the provision of personal information to third parties;
The Company shall not, in any case, provide or use to any other company/organization that is beyond the scope of the ‘Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information’ or is not related to the applicable Member Service area, except with the consent of the Member Customer or under the relevant laws and regulations.
In the following cases, personal information may be provided without the consent of the customer, except for:
– Where there is a request from the relevant authorities for investigative purposes under the Criminal Procedure Act, the Financial Real Name Transactions and Confidentiality Act, the Local Tax Act, the Consumer Protection Act, the Bank of Korea Act, etc
– Where a specific individual is provided to an advertiser, a partner, or a research organization in a form that cannot be identified for academic research or market research on statistics;
– Where there is a request from the relevant relevant agency for excellent products certified by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism;
– Where it is necessary for the settlement of charges in accordance with the provision of services;
(5) Operation and utilization of cookies
(6) Rights of users and legal representatives and methods of exercising them
1) Users’ Rights and Methods of Exercise
The personal information subject may exercise the following personal information protection-related rights to the company at any time:
The right to the above items can be exercised by writing to the company, telephone, e-mail, or fax, and the company will take action without delay.
The information subject is in violation of related laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act, and is obligated to prevent infringement of the personal information and privacy of the information subject and others being processed by the company.
2) Rights of legal representatives and methods of exercise
(7) How to view, correct, and delete personal information
To view and correct your personal information, you can access the company website (www.toplogic.co.kr) and click Manage My Information on My Page to view or correct it. In addition, you can request the company’s customer center and personal information management manager to view, correct, or delete your personal information using e-mail or phone, and in this case, we will take necessary measures after checking your identity. Regarding the request for correction of personal information of the member/customer, the company does not use or provide personal information until the correction of the content is completed.
(8) Withdrawal of consent to collect/use/provide personal information
You can withdraw your consent to collect, use, and provide personal information at any time when you sign up. Withdrawal of consent can be applied through the My Page menu after logging into the company’s website, and if you send it in writing/email to the company’s customer center and personal information manager, we will take prompt action.
(9) Measures to secure technical and management safety for personal information protection
A. Technical measures
– The company adopts a security device (SSL) that can securely transmit personal information on the network using a cryptographic algorithm.
– In preparation for external intrusion such as hacking, we have established a server web firewall system to ensure security.
B. Management measures
The company limits access to your personal information to the minimum number of people. The minimum number of people is as follows.
– A person who performs marketing work directly against the user;
– A person who performs personal information management duties, such as a person in charge of personal information management and a person in charge of personal
– Other work-related personal information is inevitable
– We provide regular in-house and external consignment training for employees who handle personal information about acquiring new security technologies and the obligation to protect personal information.
– The transfer of personal information-related handlers’ work is carried out thoroughly with security maintained, and the responsibility for personal information accidents after joining and leaving the company is clarified.
– The company is not responsible for what happens due to personal mistakes or the dangers of the basic Internet. Each member must properly manage his or her ID and password to protect his or her personal information and take responsibility for it
– In the event of loss, leakage, alteration, or damage of personal information due to other internal manager’s mistakes or technical management accidents, we will immediately inform you of the facts and take appropriate measures and compensation.
(10) Destruction of personal information management
Individual information collected is completely deleted from the hard disk and cannot be viewed or used for any purpose if the ID is deleted or registered according to the procedure described in “Viewing, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information” or if the purpose of receiving personal information notified in advance is achieved.
(11) Notification of changes in the personal information processing policy, etc
If there is an addition, deletion, or modification of the personal information processing policy, we will notify you through the notice on the website.
Article 3 Collecting opinions and handling complaints
This site opens a window for you to comment and complain about privacy. If you have any questions related to personal information, please contact the person in charge below. We will respond sincerely and quickly according to the standards.
▶ Person in charge of personal information protection
Name: Lee Jung-soo
Contact information: 02-830-7044 / firstname.lastname@example.org
▶ Personal Information Protection Department
Department name: Legal team
Person in charge: Legal team
Contact information: 02-830-7044 / email@example.com
▶ Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center (Operated by the Korea Internet Promotion Agency)
– Responsible duties: Report personal information infringement, request for consultation
– Home page: privacy.kisa.or.kr
– Phone: 118
– Address: (58324) 3rd Floor, Jinheung-gil, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do (301-2 Bitgaram-dong), Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center
▶ Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee
– Responsible affairs: Application for dispute settlement of personal information, collective dispute settlement (civil settlement)
– Home page: www.kopico.go.kr
– Phone: 1833-6972
– Address: (03171) 4th Floor, Seoul Government Complex, 209, Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul
▶ Cybercrime Unit of the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office: 02-3480-3573
▶ Cyber Terror Response Center of the National Police Agency: 1566-0112
Personal information is processed according to the above procedure and contents.
Supplementary Provisions (Effective Date) These Terms and Conditions will take effect from December 1, 2019.