Article 1 Purpose
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of users of cyber digital certificates in using Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) provided by this site (hereinafter referred to as “digital undertaker doctors”).
Article 2 Definition
- The term “digital undertaker doctor” means a virtual business establishment where goods, etc. can be traded using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide goods or services (hereinafter referred to as “goods, etc.”) to users.
- The term “user” means a person who accesses the “digital undertaker doctor” and receives services provided by the “digital undertaker doctor” in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- There is no separate ‘members’. Because top logic digital undertaker doctors do not allow membership.
Article 3 Clarification, explanation, and revision of the terms and conditions, etc
- The term “digital undertaker doctor” may amend these terms to the extent that it does not violate related laws such as the Consumer Protection Act, the Regulation of Terms and Conditions in e-commerce, the Basic Electronic Transactions Act, the Information and Communication Network Utilization Act, the Door-to-
- Matters not prescribed in this Agreement and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by the Consumer Protection Act, the Regulation, etc. of Terms and Conditions, and the Consumer Protection Guidelines and Related Acts and Regulations prescribed by the Fair Trade Commission.
Article 4 Provision and alteration of services
- The “digital undertaker doctor” performs the following duties: ▶ Affairs determined by the “digital undertaker doctor”
- In the event of a shortage of goods or services or a change in technical specifications, the “digital undertaker doctor” may change the contents of goods or services to be provided by a contract concluded in the future. In this case, the contents of the changed goods or services and the date of delivery shall be specified and notified immediately to the place where the contents of the current goods or services have been posted.
- If the contents of the service contracted with the user by the “digital undertaker doctor” are changed due to reasons such as out of stock, such as goods, changes in technical specifications, etc., the reason shall be immediately notified to the user.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, the “digital undertaker doctor” shall compensate for the damage caused by the user. However, this is not the case if the “digital undertaker doctor” proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 5 Discontinuance of service
- The “digital undertaker doctor” may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance and replacement of information and communication facilities, such as computers, failure of communication, etc.
- The “digital undertaker doctor” shall not be liable for damages incurred by the user or a third party due to the temporary suspension of the provision of services for the reasons referred to in paragraph (1). Nor can users be held accountable. This is because TopLogic digital undertaker doctors do not operate a membership system.
Article 6 Membership registration
- This site does not accept membership.
- We do not allow membership in any way to the TopLogic Digital Ledger site.
- It is not allowed to enter any form of personal information in the top logic digital undertaker intention.
- Personal information is prohibited from being exposed even when asked in the counseling section of the Top Logic Digital Doctor site, and any responsibility for exposure cannot be held by Top Logic.
Article 7 Establishment of a contract
- The establishment of a contract is established by the deposit of the estimated cost.
- The user may request an explanation of what is required for the contract.
- In the case of unmade products, the user can be charged for a certain amount of time and effort.
Article 8 Personal Information Protection
- No personal information shall be collected at all personal information shall be collected.
- Users should not be exposed to top logic digital will in any form.
- The digital undertaker doctor is not responsible for the exposure of personal information on this site.
Article 9 Restriction on the attribution and use of copyrights
- opyright and other intellectual property rights for works created by the “Digital Jang-doctor” belong to the “Digital Jang-doctor”.
- Users shall not reproduce, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast, or allow third parties to use information attributed to intellectual property rights among the information obtained by using the “digital undertaker doctor” without prior consent of the “digital undertaker doctor”.
- The “digital undertaker doctor” shall notify the relevant user when using the copyright attributed to the user pursuant to the agreement.
Article 10 Dispute Resolution
- “Digital undertaker doctor” shall establish and operate a damage compensation processing organization to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for the damage.
- The “digital undertaker doctor” deals with complaints and opinions submitted by users first. However, if it is difficult to process quickly, we will immediately notify the user of the reason and the processing schedule.
- If a user applies for damage relief in connection with an e-commerce dispute between the “digital undertaker doctor” and the user, he/she may follow the mediation of the Fair Trade Commission or the dispute settlement agency commissioned by the Mayor/Do Governor.
Article 11 Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- A lawsuit regarding an e-commerce dispute between a “digital undertaker doctor” and a user shall be based on the address of the user at the time of filing, and if there is no address, it shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court having jurisdiction over the residence. However, if the address or residence of the user is not clear at the time of filing, or if the resident is a foreign resident, it is filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between “digital undertaker doctors” and users.
Supplementary Provisions (Effective Date) These Terms and Conditions shall come into effect on October 1, 2014.